Join the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition and help make bicycling better in San Diego County. We represent cyclists who see bicycling as a solution for the traffic, health and environmental challenges we face in our community. We can’t do it alone. The Bike Coalition depends on bicyclists like you to continue our work making cycling a healthier and more sustainable means of transportation and recreation.
Annual Membership Levels
$10 – Student or Volunteer
$20- Individual (limited time special for Bike Month! Includes a Coalition Bike Bell) Note: Bike Bells must be picked up at a designated pick up location/date. Click here for more information.
$25 – Individual
$35 – Bike Walk Alliance Membership (Join your neighborhood advocacy group and the Bike Coalition all at once!)
$52- A Buck a Week for Better Bicycling
$100 – Velorevolutionary
- Your voice united with other bicyclists countywide to protect your place on the road and trail.
- A welcome package that includes a membership card and Bike Coalition sticker.
- Quarterly newsletter sent to you providing current bicycling issues and events.
- Information on bicycle safety, area bicycle routes and guide maps.
- Discounts on Bike Coalition classes and events, and at participating businesses and bike shops throughout the county.
Members joining at a higher monetary level have the option to include other Bike Coalition merchandise with their membership.
Bicycle Warehouse- 10% off
Bike the Bay – $5 off Registration
Bike Bling- 10% off
Cycle Quest- 10% off
Discounted Padres Tickets – email email@example.com for details
Mission Brewery- $1 Off Pints
Moment Cycle Sport- 10% off
StretchU- Discount on wellness programs
Trek Bicycle Superstore- 10% off all non-sale merchandise
Additional discounts available for cyclists in San Diego through the SD Bike Commuter discount program. Click here for more information.