Bike Match for Kids is a part of our Mid-City Bike Project. We provide free bicycles to youth in Mid-City and Southeastern San Diego.
Parents and adults are welcome to apply for our bike match program as well. We accept all size bikes, as long as they are in good working order.
Need a bicycle?
Click the button below to apply for a free bicycle for you or your child.
Have a bicycle to donate?
Click the button below to donate a bike. (We only accept bicycles that are clean and ready to ride!)
For additional questions, email email@example.com.
What is the Mid-City Bike Project?
Mid-City Bike Project
The mission of the Mid-City Bike Project is to get more youth and families riding bikes in Mid-City San Diego. We do this in a few ways:
- By building a safe community space outdoors where people can learn new skills
- Offering an apprenticeship program to train aspiring mechanics
- Teaching free riding and maintenance skills training
- Providing free bikes, helmets and locks
- Leading community bike rides and events for people of all ages and abilities
Mid-City Bike Project is funded by…