Got design skills?
Do you moonlight as a graphic designer?
Or are you like us, and just so obsessed with bikes that you draw them all over the place?
If you answered yes to any of these, make sure to participate in our Bike Month t-shirt design contest!
- Deadline: Submit your design anytime between now and midnight on April 25th! This will give us enough time to select the winner and start the printing process before the start of Bike Month!
- Your design should include:
- the text “Bike“, “Month“, and “2021“. Don’t be scared to get creative with this though! We’re open to using a stylish apostrophe (as in Bike Month ’21) or getting crazy with the letters (like a wheel for the O in ‘month’).
- a bicycle or bike related imagery. Don’t overthink this part! We’re pretty open about the imagery, just make sure your finished design screams ‘bikes’.
- three colors or less, but no more than four! Print screens can get expensive and to make this contest possible, the design should be made with fewer colors.
- Sizing: Try to stick around 9’’x11’’. If your design is selected as the winner, we may have to contact you during production for exact sizing.
- How to enter your design: Submit your masterpiece by using the submission form below. We prefer the file in one of the following file types: