Bike Fitting 101
May 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
You shouldn’t feel uncomfortable when you ride! Bikes are not one size fits all however they are pretty adjustable. Tune into our live class on Youtube to learn the basics of bike fitting including:
- Bike lingo
- How to adjust your saddle height, stem, saddle angle and handlebars
- Types of saddles and how to find the right one
- Ways to ensure that you feel comfortable on long ways
- Some simple adjustments based on where you feel pain
- We’ll also hear from Olympic Silver Medalist Nelson Vails about his experiences with training, riding and recovery!
Ride & Recover with Nelson Vails – Presented by PlusCBD™
Nelson Vails made history as the first African American cyclist to win an Olympic medal when he took silver at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. 30+ years later and 100 miles south of the site of his Olympic win, Nelson is enjoying retirement in San Diego and still loves getting out on his bike as much as ever. But, these days, this Cycling Hall of Famer isn’t afraid to admit his maturing body needs extra help recovering from the stress and strain of cycling. That’s how he came to discover PlusCBD and began using hemp-derived CBD in his post-ride recovery routine.
Join Nelson and his friend Stuart Tomc of CV Sciences, makers of PlusCBD, in this exclusive webinar presented for the San Diego County Bike Coalition & Bike Month, featuring pre- and post-ride cycling tips and an intro to CBD for cyclists and other outdoor .