Biking with Kids – virtual
May 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
A FREE virtual bike education program for parents/guardians and their children. (Closed captions available by request to support participants who are hard of hearing.)
Do you want to ride bikes with your kid(s)? Are you uncomfortable riding with them? Are you training them to be great bike riders?
During this virtual interactive class we’ll cover:
- Great options for family bikes
- The best bike for every age and ability
- Biking for kids with special needs
- Ways to make biking fun for everyone!
- Where on the road to ride
- Nearby trails and routes for family rides
- Skills to teach your kids so they are confident and safe riders
This 1 hour interactive virtual class is taught on Zoom.
Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Los fondos para este programa fueron proporcionados por una beca del California Office of Traffic Safety, a través del National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.