- This event has passed.
Biking with Kids
August 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Not comfortable riding on the road with your kids? Get ready for your family rides as we cover general bike safety, legal rights and responsibilities, and emergency maneuver skills. This class is designed for parents, but youth are welcome to attend!
- Choosing the right bike for your kid
- Child development and what lessons to teach
- Skills to practice to make them into safer riders
- Equipment like trailers, kid seats, kids bikes, carrying gear
- How to encourage independent riding (when they’re ready).
Questions welcome! There will be a chance for Q+A during and after the class.
This 1.5 hour interactive virtual class is taught on Zoom.