- This event has passed.
Biking with Kids
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Not comfortable riding on the road with your kids? Get ready for your family rides as we cover general bike safety, legal rights and responsibilities, and emergency maneuver skills.
Topics will include:
- Choosing the right bike for your kid
- Child development and what lessons to teach
- Skills to practice to make them into safer riders
- Equipment like trailers, kid seats, kids bikes, carrying gear
- How to encourage independent riding (when they're ready).
Questions welcome! There will be a chance for Q+A during and after the class.
This interactive virtual class is taught on Zoom.
Do you need some bike safety gear? During the month of May and June we're offering free helmets, lights and vests to anyone who attends a course.