Gordy Shields Memorial Ride
May 2 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Celebrate the life of the legendary Gordy Shields by riding the Bayshore Bikeway!
Pit stops open from 8:30am to 1pm
Bikeway Village – 536 13th Street, Imperial Beach
- Rad Power Bikes- test ride an ebike!
- Trident Coffee- enjoy pre or post ride refreshments (a portion of sales will be donated back to the SDCBC)
- CV Sciences- Learn about ride recovery and health
Pier 32 Marina, Pepper Park and the Gordy Shields Bridge
- San Diego County Bicycle Coalition swag table at the Gordy Bridge
- Bike repair with Stay True Cycleworks (at Pier 32 Marina)
- Trident Coffee in Pepper Park
- San Diego County Bicycle Coalition swag table
Coronado Ferry Landing
- Visit Holland Bikes and Beyond
- Ferry Schedule and details: https://www.flagshipsd.com/
WIN PRIZES FOR RIDING!
(April 26th- May 2nd)
Get 15% of all Trident Coffee products when you use offer code GORDYRIDE15 at checkout
Win one of the prizes below for posting a photo!
- Ride the Bayshore Bikeway anytime between April 20th and May 2nd 2021
- Post a photo of your adventure on the Love to Ride website with the hashtag #GordyRide