- This event has passed.
San Diego Regional Bike Summit III
June 9 - June 10$75 – $150
Balboa Park – Museum of Photographic Arts, the San Diego History Center
Our objectives of the Summit are to bring together advocates, local and national leaders for bicycling, elected officials and more to share examples of successful projects, best practices and strategies to improve bicycling everywhere.
Highlights of the San Diego Regional Bike Summit Include:
- Round table group discussions on current trends, policies and projects for bicycling
- Hearing from leaders and elected officials in and outside the region on their commitments to safe and equitable bicycling
- Networking opportunities for professionals and advocates involved with bicycling
- Bringing a diverse group of stakeholders together to share ideas and best practices
- A platform for telling regional picture for the future of bicycling to share with local and regional media outlets
- Topics from around the country and more!
Registration includes all Meetings, Pre-Summit (Wednesday 6/8), Reception (Thursday 6/9), Lunch (Friday 6/10) and Rides (Saturday 6/11). Registration is $50 – Students, $75 – Advocate/Nonprofit Sector, $100 – Public Sector, $125 – Industry/Professional
Summit Scholarships Available:
** A limited number of full attendance scholarships are being offered by the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition. We are seeking to include a broad base of attendees including advocates, industry professionals, students, community and business leaders of all backgrounds and experience. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship, please forward a brief statement (250 word max.) indicating why you would like to attend, what you hope to receive from the Summit and any other information you wish to share.
Please submit your statement to email@example.com by May 20th, 2022. Recipients will be notified of their awards by May 31, 2022.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Alta Planning + Design, Inc.
Downtown San Diego Partnership
Electra Bicycle Co
Fehr & Peers
REI Co Op
San Diego Community Power
Venues provided by the Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA) and the San Diego History Center (SDHC)