- This event has passed.
“SECRETS OF SAN DIEGO BAY” Bike Tour
November 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until December 1, 2022
When & where
- Every Saturday from 10AM – 12PM
- Meet at the picnic tables by the Silver Strand State Beach RV Campground check-in kiosk. (Public can bike in and do tour for free.)
- Guests are required to bring a helmet and a functioning bike. Water is strongly recommended.
What is the tour about?
- Join California State Parks Interpreter Laura Dulin on a small group bike tour of the southern San Diego Bay at Silver Strand State Beach. Along the way, we will uncover the “secret” history of the area and learn about multiple lesser-known species that call the bay home.
- This five-mile bike tour begins at the Silver Strand State Beach RV check-in kiosk area and will continue within the park and along the Bayshore Bikeway.
How do we sign up and who can come?
- There is a 10-person limit on the tour and it is on a first come first served basis. The registration link can be found on the Silver Strand State Beach upcoming events page, the activity page or register here. If you have any questions, you may email Laura at email@example.com
- Children must be 9 years old or older to do the tour and all minors MUST be accompanied by their guardian.