Biking with Kids
December 7 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFREE
Are you uncomfortable riding bikes with your kids? Are you training them to be great bike riders?
During this virtual interactive class we'll cover:
- Different types of bikes for riding with kids, moving gear and the best bike for every age kid
- How to get your children interested in riding bikes
- Where on the road to ride
- Nearby trails and routes for family rides
- Skills to teach your kids so they are confident and safe riders
This 1 hour interactive virtual class is taught on Zoom, unless otherwise specified.
Register and attend the class for your chance to win a balance bike for your toddler! (All San Diego County residents who attend are eligible to win.)
Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Los fondos para este programa fueron proporcionados por una beca del California Office of Traffic Safety, a través del National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.