Table of Contents
There are no apprenticeship opportunities at the moment. Please check back later.
There are no internship opportunities at the moment. Please check back later.
Bike Parking Coordinator
This is a part-time position managing bike valet parking at events across San Diego County. The position has the potential to expand beyond a part-time position supporting ongoing annual bike valet events, to become a full-time position. By conducting outreach to additional venues – farmers markets, rally’s, concerts, street fairs, sports games, essentially any large gathering – the coordinator could develop ongoing and regular weekly and monthly bike valet opportunities.
- A vehicle large enough to transport gear to and from events all over the county
- A somewhat flexible/adaptable schedule to accommodate late or urgent requests
- Responding to email inquiries and online quote requests
- Conducting site visits and/or meeting with clients
- Preparing and packing equipment and supplies for events
- Creating shift schedules and recruiting volunteers
- Facilitating bike volunteer training as needed
- Setting-up and taking down bike corral
- Attending events and supporting volunteers
- Keeping gear in good working condition
- Communicating with staff and volunteers
- Ensuring volunteer time is logged in our CRM system
Good characteristics/skills to have:
- Strong organizational skills, with attention for detail
- An ability to meet deadlines on time
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- A familiarity with SDCBC activities and a #Life by Bike lifestyle
- A passion for a safe bicycling around San Diego
For more information contact email@example.com