We work to improve bicycling through advocacy, education and empowerment.
- Advocating for safe bicycle infrastructure including protected bikeways, green lanes and more.
- In addition to advocating at the local level, we also work on state and federal policies and laws to improve bicycling.
- Encouraging governmental policy shifts to include bicycling and its community.
- Discouraging attempts by cities and the County to remove bicycle lanes, paths and trail access to bicycle usage.
- Promoting implementation of bikeway master plans for all cities in San Diego County.
- Fostering safety awareness programs for bicyclists, motorists, and law enforcement
- Offering bicycle education classes and resources for youth and adults to create safer bicyclists.