Pedal with your Peeps!
April 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFREE
Come take a self-guided bike ride around Mid-City with your peeps!
This liveable streets event includes a 5 mile loop and ‘peep’ stops along the way where you can pick up prizes!
Costumes and bike decorations encouraged! (Please wear a face mask!)
Do you live along the route but don’t feel like riding? Celebrate with us!
- Decorate your house or car!
- Take over a parking space and make it a point of interest
- Set up a lemonade stand
- Sell girl scout cookies
- Put on a yard sale!
- Do some chalk art on the sidewalk
- Play music…
Exploring the route? Visit the Peep Stops!
- Teralta Park
- Orange Ave near 35th street- Find the BLVD BIA’s peep stop
- Vons (Howard Ave at 30th street)
- Christ United Methodist Church (Meade Ave at 33rd St)
- Monroe Ave Footbridge
- SDCBC bike riding skills training
- Bikes del Pueblo (4050 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego CA 92105)
Pedal with your Peeps SCAVENGER HUNT
When: March 27th to April 10th
Where: On and around El Cajon Blvd
What: A semi-virtual (and COVID-19 safe) scavenger hunt to encourage active transportation. Complete tasks for your chance to win prizes!
Thank you to our partners: Boulevard BIA, Circulate SD, LighMeUp Safety Lights, Bikes del Pueblo, Christ United Methodist Church, Vons, VeloFix, Pedal Ahead, The Wise Ox, You Belong Here, Addis Market, Discount T-shirts, Mariscos Y Frutas Kyrios, Collins & Coupe