Gordy Shields Memorial Ride
May 3, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
The San Diego CycloVets and the San Diego Bicycle Club, via the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition and Love to Ride, are re-imagining the traditional ride to honor and celebrate the life of Gordy Shields.
Take a solo ride honor of Gordy on May 3rd, 2020.
- Register on the Love to Ride website and be sure to connect your Strava app (or other approved ride tracking app).
- Create a goal to ride on May 3rd.
- Then on that date, ride any route at least 10 miles in length, any time between 6 AM and 10 PM.
- (optional) Post a ride story and photos on Love to Ride. Include the hashtag #GORDYSHIELDS2020 and #LOVETORIDESD
- A Tune-Up Valued at $90 from Adams Ave Bicycles and Trident Coffee
- A $30 Gift Certificate to Adams Ave Bicycles and Trident Coffee
- A Gordy Shields Memorial Ride Jersey (size: women’s medium) and Trident Coffee
Big thanks to our sponsors Adams Ave Bicycles and Energy Foundation