- This event has passed.
Womxn+ on Wheels Webinar
May 18, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on May 18th from 6pm-8pm for an interactive panel discussion from some amazing bikers, organizers and advocates in San Diego (and beyond).
Learn, laugh, complain and connect!
- Denice Williams Black Girls Do BIke
- Leslie Fisher, Bikes del Pueblo
- Vianney Ruvalcaba, City Heights CDC
- Marissa Lucero, Latino Outdoors (SD Chapter)
- Marisa Mays, LightMeUp Safety Lights
ASL interpretation provided by:
Ivette Colondres, Black Girls do Bike
Topics will include:
- Bike maintenance and confidence building
- Our bodies on bikes
- Plus size cyclists
- Where we fit into bike culture
- Riding for fun, fast or with friends
- Women of color on bikes
- Riding with kids
This event is focused on the experiences of people who identify as women, trans, femme, queer, non-binary, gender non-conforming.
If you don't identify with any of these and you would like to be involved, please reach out to Sylvie@sdbikecoalition.org for more information.
Do you have topics you want the panelists to cover or questions you'd like to ask????
>>Please share your questions, comments and stories here<<
Many thanks to Love to Ride, SD Prider, She Fest, Bikes del Pueblo, City Heights CDC, Black Girls do Bike SD!
San Diego, CA 92109