- This event has passed.
Womxn+ on Wheels Webinar
May 18, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on May 18th from 6pm-8pm for an interactive panel discussion from some amazing bikers, organizers and advocates in San Diego (and beyond).
Learn, laugh, complain and connect!
- Denice Williams Black Girls Do BIke
- Leslie Fisher, Bikes del Pueblo
- Vianney Ruvalcaba, City Heights CDC
- Marissa Lucero, Latino Outdoors (SD Chapter)
- Marisa Mays, LightMeUp Safety Lights
ASL interpretation provided by:
Ivette Colondres, Black Girls do Bike
Topics will include:
- Bike maintenance and confidence building
- Our bodies on bikes
- Plus size cyclists
- Where we fit into bike culture
- Riding for fun, fast or with friends
- Women of color on bikes
- Riding with kids
This event is focused on the experiences of people who identify as women, trans, femme, queer, non-binary, gender non-conforming.
If you don't identify with any of these and you would like to be involved, please reach out to Sylvie@sdbikecoalition.org for more information.
Do you have topics you want the panelists to cover or questions you'd like to ask????
Many thanks to Love to Ride, SD Prider, She Fest, Bikes del Pueblo, City Heights CDC, Black Girls do Bike SD!
San Diego, CA 92109