SANDAG Bike Anywhere Week
May 16 - May 22FREE
SANDAG iCommute is hosting a week of bicycle fun for commuters of all types. Take part by taking the pledge, completing the challenges and tuning into a virtual class!
If you take the pledge before April 30th you’ll be in the drawing to win a new bike valued at $500 courtesy of the San Diego Bicycle Club!
Bike Anywhere Week Prizes!
T-shirt selfie contest
- Pick up a SANDAG Bike Anywhere Week t-shirt
- Post a selfie in your t-shirt between May 5th and May 22nd
- You’ll be entered to win a prize!
Replace a car trip with a bike trip!
- Ride your bike at least once during Bike Anywhere Week (May 16th to May 22nd)
- Log your ride on Love to Ride
- Every time you ride you are entered in the prize drawing! RIDE MORE=WIN MORE
- One (1) bike valued at $500 – courtesy of the San Diego Bicycle Club
- Two (2) $50 Casa Guadalajara gift certificates
- Two (2) $50 Casa de Pico gift certificates
- Two (2) $50 Casa de Bandini gift certificates
- Two (2) Grunestrasse Backpack Co commuter backpacks valued at $195 each
- Two (2) $100 Moment Bicycles gift cards
- Two (2) $100 The Wrench House Cyclery gift cards
- Two (2) $100 Cycle Quest gift cards
- Two (2) $100 Edison Cycle Co gift cards
REI Bike Anywhere Week BINGO
- Play REI BINGO by downloading or printing a BINGO Card and completing 5 challenges in a row.
- Check off your completed challenges and submit the card by May 24th, 2021.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BINGO CARD:
- Email a copy of your card to email@example.com
Drop off your completed card in the iCommute box at the San Diego REI Store
Mail your BINGO card to SANDAG (401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101)
Workplace challenges and prizes
Organizations in San Diego County have the opportunity to win prizes and awards!
Win a set of 10 Shimano Pro Bike Stands for your office and t-shirts from New Belgium Brewing:
- Register your workplace on Love to Ride (watch our video on Youtube to find out how!)
- Get at least 15 people to join
Earn a Diamond Award Point
- Register your workplace on Love to Ride
- Encourage staff and co-workers to sign up!
Bike Anyhwere Week FREE Classes
May 16th: Bike Yoga
May 19th: Bike Commuting 101
May 20th: City Cycling
May 21st: Bike Commuting 202